lkj

02 September 2012

happening here



making wedding thankyou notes with mum/ minibook makin' (still love this)/ rain & rainbow scissors/ new wellies/ almost done/ cross-stitch title page/ Meggie's birthday present

I really love my new wellies. I think this just needs to be said, I can't even remember the last time I had a pair of wellies that fit me and these are seriously cute. I was SO happy that it rained, it was the perfect excuse to wear them! We made Meggie's birthday owl at a craft cafe thats just opened in town - so good! I can see us spending a lot of time there. Its our kinda place. The minibook is almost finished, I love this project. I had some spare embroidery floss left over so I'm using it to make the front cover. Odds and ends happening around here but its good stuff. 





6 comments:

  1. love this post! so cute :) you take beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl has pride of place on my bookcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single photo in this post haha cross stitch something for me! Have you seen my rainboots by the way? Not dissimilar, cept they are zebra print ;) except it's bloody summer here now and I barely got to wear them! Defs bringing them to Europe with me though HA! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what I like best, the wellies or the beautiful owl you made!!!

    I have so many cross stitch projects I want to make and not enough hours! ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, just oozing with creativity! I love it. And the wellies are truly darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it okay that I call them wellies in America? Because no one else does BUT I DO!! And you, so I feel like it should be totally okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...