lkj

09 September 2012

happening here #2


morning cuppa on the back step/finished minibook/finally remembering to ask how to use the sewing machine/ phone sunset snapshot/ Spain pictures all trimmed down for the next minibook/ this little guy cracks me up/ loving the weather we've had this weekend

Its been busy around here this week. I've been checking things off my to-do list like nobody's business and its a good feeling. My summer minibook is as finished as it can be without more pictures printed off & I've started my second. Words cannot describe how much I love these as projects.  A coffee date with the girls ended up being chocolate milkshake and 2 hours in our new favourite place. So typical. I've taken a LOT of pictures. I did 200+ squats & nearly died running the next morning (I'm joking... sort of).  I've walked miles, found new paths & hung out with Zak. Convinced myself that someone had broken into the house & barricaded myself in my room with my dressing table chair (a fantastic plan, I know). Plans have been made for when I get back to the city next weekend but I've also realised just how much I'm going to miss these woods and fields and the summer haze I've been living in these past few months. How was your week? 

4 comments:

  1. How awesome does your minibook look - love the cross-stitch front! I wish you could upload all your photos to share with us, you have some talent :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking of busy, hey there! I couldn't resist, but give you a little liebster award. You can check it here (http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.gr/2012/09/your-not-so-ordinary-liebster-award.html), if you want to participate in this chain award thing. Probably you will have many things to do, so I thought that assigning you with one more would be a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Your pictures are always so lovely Vic! And checking things of your to-do list might be one of the best things ever! I think I need to write a to-do list too so I can get started as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 200 squats? Omg how can you even walk now? I'm the worst at those. Really like your summer minibook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...