lkj

08 April 2012

summer visited briefly

I've been a bit absent around these parts recently, its been nice to unplug for a while. I'm off to Ireland next week for a field trip and am desperately hoping the weather cheers up a bit! I don't mind the rain, but I'm sure it'll be a lot more enjoyable if we're not soaked while we're working! It seems crazy that a couple of weeks ago we hosted our first bbq and ate lunch in the park sans tights (only for me, well, the guys didn't either, but they don't normally so it wasn't all that unusual...!) While we were barbequeing, next doors bunny popped his head over the wall to see what we were up to. I'm always kinda worried that one day they'll end up falling over the wall but they're probably not that silly. Lets hope!


Hope you're all having a fabulous Easter Sunday! xo

7 comments:

  1. The same thing happened here..spring came and went back...or something like that. But these pictures are all wonderful :) spring will be back (hopefully soon!)

    Hope you had a nice Easter weekend Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland! That sounds great! Love all of your photos and am excited to be your newest blog follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon, Bacon, Bacon <3 The photo of the park is so pretty. I'm way beyond jealous about Ireland. Such a beautiful place :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! For some reason food always tastes better cooked outside! I'm getting really excited, set off tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. I love the flame photo, captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I was really proud of it, not bad for a bargain bbq!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - I love getting to know you guys and I really appreciate each and every note you leave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...